Accenture Public Service Hackathon
Join the Hackathon
#PSHACK100 PUBLIC SERVICE HACKATHON – FALL 2017
For Aalto University students (6 ECTS Credits)
This year, Finland turns 100 years. In celebrating this past journey, we welcome you to participate in the Public Service Hackathon to bolster the foundation of our nation. #pshack100 is proud of being part of the official Finland 100 Celebration Year program. Since future is up to all of us, we encourage you to join us and be part of the digital transformation in our country!
WHAT IS THIS HACKATHON?
Accenture Public Service Hackathon is an interdisciplinary project, where savvy talents are drawn together to innovate new service, product, and operative concepts to solve digitalization challenges of Finnish public sector players.
Join an interdisciplinary student team to create solutions to real-life challenges in an inspiring 20-hour Hackathon event coached by academic, public, and private sector experts. Before the event you will get prepared. After the Hackathon you will refine the concepts, create implementation plans and take your ideas forward to realize tangible results!
In the Hackathon spirit the project is a competition where the best team wins prizes!
Get disruptive and make an impact in digitalizing our public services to the next level!
WHAT WILL I GET?
Join us on this exciting Hackathon journey in order to:
- Earn 6 ECTS credits and include the course into your elective courses at any study program at Aalto University.
- At the Aalto University School of Business you can include the course either as an elective course or use the course to replace your MSc Capstone course, if you study in one of the following programs: Management & IB, Accounting, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Business Law, ISM, or Corporate Communications
- Develop future digital services used by all of us.
- Put your own skills, ideas and creativity into use in tackling a real-life challenge.
- Work in interdisciplinary teams, where every team member makes a difference.
- Participate in an exciting 20-hour Hackathon event supported by academic, public and private sector experts.
- Get an opportunity to show your talent as an individual worthwhile hiring e.g. for an internship.
The Public Service Hackathon case organizations manifest the 100 years of our independence and continue to be landmarks in the Finnish society. We invite you to join them in innovating state of the art services to make the next 100 years even better.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM LAST ROUND